Transfer Admission Guarantee
International students who apply for a transfer program can receive a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) letter* from up to two of our partner institutions for the final two years of their Bachelor's Degree.
Applicants who are accepted to South Seattle College will receive both an admission letter from our college and a Transfer Admission Guarantee Letter from the universities they have selected. Students can show these admission letters to the United States Embassy or Consulate to explain their study plans and obtain student visas.
Students must complete the Associate’s Degree at South Seattle College with the required GPA in order to fulfill the conditional offer. Students can select other transfer schools at time of their Seattle College graduation.
*Transfer Admission Guarantee letters offer international students conditional admission to partner institutions while Transfer Admission Pathway letters offer clear and specific guidelines about what students will need to obtain or submit in order to have the most competitive transfer admission application.
For additional information on transfer options, please visit our District webpage.
Our Transfer Admission Guarantee Partners
- Arizona State University – 2.5 GPA
- California State University, Northridge – 2.4 GPA
- California State University, San Marcos – 2.0 GPA
- Central Washington University
- City University of Seattle
- Eastern Washington University – 2.0 GPA
- Indiana University – 2.0 GPA
- Montana State University – 2.0 GPA
- Purdue University Indianapolis – 2.0 GPA
- San Francisco State University – 2.0 GPA
- Seattle Pacific University – 2.5 GPA
- Seattle University – 3.0 GPA
- State University of New York, College at Oneonta – 2.5 GPA
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, 2.0 GPA
- University of California, Riverside* - 2.8 GPA
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth – 2.5 GPA
- University of Nevada Las Vegas – 2.5 GPA
- University of Washington Bothell – 3.0 GPA
- University of Washington Tacoma – 2.75 GPA
- Washington State University – 2.5 GPA
- Western Washington University – 3.0 GPA
*Transfer Admission Pathway
To apply for admission, complete our online application.