Transfer Admission Guarantee
International students who apply for a transfer program can receive a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) letter from up to two of our partner institutions for the final two years of their Bachelor's Degree.
Applicants who are accepted to South Seattle College will receive both an admission letter from our college and a Transfer Admission Guarantee Letter from the universities they have selected. Students can show these admission letters to the United States Embassy or Consulate to explain their study plans and obtain student visas.
Students must complete the Associate’s Degree at South Seattle College with the required GPA in order to fulfill the conditional offer. Students can select other transfer schools at time of their Seattle College graduation.
Our Transfer Admission Guarantee Partners
- Arizona State University: 2.5 GPA
- California State University, San Marcos: 2.0 GPA
- Central Washington University
- City University of Seattle
- Eastern Washington University: 2.0 GPA
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University: 3.0 GPA
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis: 2.0 GPA
- Montana State University: 2.0 GPA
- San Francisco State University: 2.0 GPA
- Seattle Pacific University: 2.5 GPA
- Seattle University: 3.0 GPA
- State University of New York - Albany: 2.5 GPA
- State University of New York - Oneonta: 2.5 GPA
- State University of New York - Oswego: 2.3 GPA
- University of Alaska Fairbanks: 2.0 GPA
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, College of Engineering & Mines: 3.0 GPA
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth: 2.5 GPA
- University of Nevada Las Vegas: 2.5 GPA
- University of Washington Bothell: 3.0 GPA
- University of Washington Tacoma: 2.75 GPA
- University of Washington Tacoma, Milgard School of Business: 3.0 GPA
- Washington State University: 2.5 GPA
- Western Washington University: 3.0 GPA
To apply for admission, complete our online application.