The Career Center (Robert Smith) has extensive resources for job hunters, including:
- Tips and best practices for getting your resume to the top of the pile. Find resume examples in the Career Guide plus quick videos on job searching
- Grad school help, from deciding to pursue postgraduate studies to finding a program that’s a good fit for you
- Free career coaching after graduation for Seattle College alumni, including mock interviews and one-on-one coaching sessions
Here are some ways to advance your career online:
- Get together online at the Seattle College LinkedIn. - https://www.linkedin.com/school/south-seattle-college/
- The Seattle College’s online job and internship opportunities posted annually.
- Search staff and faculty positions at the Seattle College’s three campuses online through the SC Employment Site.