Where we are located
South Seattle College is located in beautiful West Seattle, just minutes from Alki Beach and downtown Seattle. South Seattle offers a panoramic view of the city skyline, Puget Sound waterfront and the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges.
Often referred to as the "other" Washington, Seattle, voted most "dynamic city" by U.S. Fortune and Money Magazine, has become a leader in culture, cuisine and music. Nestled between two mountain ranges and surrounded by water, you will discover why Seattle is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
About West Seattle
West Seattle is a dozen or so neighborhoods in one, all located in the hilly district of Seattle just west of the Duwamish River and across Elliott Bay from downtown. Alki Beach itself is perhaps Seattle’s favorite beach, resembling the true laid-back Pacific Northwest style with gorgeous views, plentiful people watching and a great shoreline path perfect for a day out on a bicycle or a leisurely view-filled stroll.
South Seattle College facility is nestled in beautiful 80 acres of grassy and wooded land in a quiet residential neighborhood. The campus is comprised of the following facilities:
- Library – beautiful facility with private study rooms for group projects
- State of the art technology computer labs
- Tutoring Centers free of charge
- Writing Center free of charge
- Wireless Internet throughout the campus
- Student Activities/Games Room
- Two formal restaurants
- Fitness Center
- Winery (Home of Northwest Wine Academy)
- Arboretum where we can view the downtown Seattle skyline
- Chinese Garden
To apply follow the South Seattle College International Student online application link.